|About Clustr||Help||My Cart:||May 18, 2013|
In order to post any news you must be logged in!
Subscription Advantage Pack: Maya 2012, Mudbox 2012
The Subscription Advantage Pack is available exclusively for Autodesk Subscription customers through download at the Autodesk Subscription Center. See Maya 2012 SAP info here and Mudbox 2012 SAP info here.
Subscription Advantage Pack for Maya 2012 Features:
• Alembic point caching—Efficiently manage complex simulated and animated data, with the ability to read and write Alembic open computer graphics interchange format.
• Bullet Physics—Create highly realistic soft body, rigid body, and ragdoll simulations with high-performance open source AMD Bullet Physics engine.
• New Node Editor—Manage and debug complex node networks with a new Node Editor that features drag-and-drop connections, color coding, and three levels of detail.
* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *
Subscription Advantage Pack for Mudbox 2012 Features:
• Gigatexel Engine—Create massive amounts of detail—in the range of billions of texels—to help produce highly detailed assets.
• Edge hardness, creasing & smoothing support—Import and work with models created inAutodesk® 3ds Max®, Autodesk® Maya® or Autodesk® Softimage® software that contain edges with hardness, creasing, and smoothing data.
• Combine Bump and Normal maps—Combine painted bump map detail with extracted normal map detail to produce a single normal map—even in tangent space.
• Enhanced tiling—More easily paint and sculpt tiled detail to create seamlessly repeating textures and maps.
• Duplicate and Flip—More easily duplicate objects, and optionally flip them to create mirrored versions.